Last week was not a great one - it was just one of those weeks where each day seemed to build on the last, and by the time Friday night rolled around, we were completely exhausted. The only thing on our agenda for this weekend was to do absolutely nothing, and I'm happy to say that we succeeded. As a result, we're feeling refreshed, and (mostly) ready for the coming week :)
2. Taby's new favorite thing to do is jump into our sheets right when we take them out of the dryer.
3. Sunrise during our Saturday morning breakfast run.
4. After a rough night's sleep on Friday, I hopped back into bed around 10am for a nap, which is practically unheard of for me.
6. Boy Meets World reruns on Saturdays are nothing short of amazing!
7. Owen's such a little stud, and he knows it.
8. Amazing new chocolate bar - white chocolate and lime!
Linking up with Sami!